Duration: 06 Months
Eligibility: Class X
1) Drawing – The drawing course introduces students to charcoal, pencil, pastel,inks and a range of alternative materials in a variety of subjects: figure drawing, still life, self-portraiture and utilising fun modern techniques training the eye to see.
2) Painting – The painting course covers oil painting, watercolour, acrylic and alternative materials. Subject matter includes painting, still life and free expression. It is an intensive introductory course.
3) Printmaking – This module introduces students to Wood Block,Photo Etching, Mono-printing and Stencil Printing, and builds a strong foundation on the concepts of Intaglio and Relief Printing.
4) Sculpture – On this course students will learn how to manipulate and mix varied materials to create a totally original art piece. They will also be encouraged to develop their own ideas using new and unusual materials.
5) Graphic design and display.